Sunday, April 18, 2010

Claire Turns 2!

On April 12th, my beautiful middle daughter turned two! These two years have flown by and I am amazed at how big she has become. Claire's vocabulary continues to explode every day. I marvel at the sentences she forms and delight in eavesdropping on the conversations she and Maggie have together. She can count to ten and loves to sing. Claire loves all things princess, especially her miniature "Rella" which is technically a Sleeping Beauty doll, but we're not correcting her. I think she may become a little fashionista as she very excited by new dresses and loves to pick out her own clothes. Claire is bright, funny, caring and easy-going (except when cutting 2 year molars). She is a joy to have as a daughter and I am so proud of all that she has learned and the little girl she is becoming.






No comments: