Monday, August 31, 2009

3 in 4

The Farwig Family is happy to share the news that we are adding to our family! Baby Farwig #3 is expected to arrive at the beginning of March '10. We are not out to set any records for the pace of childbearing or anything. We are just blessed/cursed with fantastic fertility. Maggie is very excited for "the baby in mommy's belly" and she thinks it's a boy. I have had more nausea than I had with the girls, so she might be right. As always, we love a surprise, so we won't be finding out till the birth day. In the meantime, we start the minivan shopping!

3 comments:

Alison Treat said...

Yay! Congratulations! I read your title wrong at first and thought it meant, "3 of 4". I thought, "Wow, they're sharing a lot of info on their blog!" Ha ha! Hope you feel better soon.

Rachel Brady said...

Ah, yes. The minivan. What would I be without it? :-)

Congratulations to the whole family. I'm tickled for you all! Yay!

Katie Brocklehurst said...

We love our Honda Odyssey :)