Saturday, June 28, 2008

Latest Obsession

Well, I have become a little video obsessed lately. I was frustrated at our inability to publish video from our camcorder on this blog and now I'm making up for lost time. I was hoping that when we moved to NEPA our family and friends could feel closer by watching a few choice videos every so often. I was venting about this to my friend Sarah who suggested using the video feature of our regular camera (she's so smart!). And now I can't stop trying to capture the hundreds of adorable moments throughout the day! The problem is Maggie has caught on to me. Now, I have to be really sneaky or else she'll stop playing to run over to see the camera. Luckily, Claire's captive and will not be mobile for several more months.

Example #1: She was dancing a little Irish jig while playing with her musical farm on the fridge.


Example #2: One of Maggie's favorite things to do is run in circles through the kitchen, dining room and play room pushing her stroller.


Equal Opportunity Video

3 comments:

Beth Flynn said...

Less than a week!

Stay at home mom Stephanie said...

I have been using my cell phone to video too!!!

Alison Treat said...

I love the videos! I tagged you, Peggy. Sorry! ;-) See my blog post from today (7/1/08) for instructions.