Friday, August 8, 2008

Moo Cow

My Mom's group ventured to Manning's Dairy Farm on Wednesday. Maggie was very excited for our trip and the whole way there kept saying, "Go Farm, See Moo, Milk." The cows did not disappoint. We saw them being milked and one even got close to the kids when fed some grass. Of course, my favorite part was the ice-cream!

She'll have to get used to it...Maggie (on the right) taller than the boy who's a year older.

Talk about supply, one cow put out 43 lbs of milk during our visit!

Up close and personal

1 comment:

Alison Treat said...

I haven't been blogging for a while and you've been busy on here! How did you know the cow put out 43 pounds of milk? Did they tell us that? Can I still blame missing these things on Mommy brain? Of course, Nicole was talking to me while we were watching the milking. But I didn't hear anyone explaining anything.