Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6 months!

Claire turned six months old this weekend! I can hardly believe it's been half a year since she arrived. In an effort never to be outdone by big sister, Claire weighed in at the 100th percentile at her check up yesterday, tipping the scales as 21 lbs 8 oz. She's 27 inches long. I call her "little miss grabby fingers" because she's constantly grabbing at any food we eat. The other day I think she would have tried to eat my grilled cheese sandwich if I would have let her. We've started on some finger foods and I'm moving pretty quickly with the texture of her baby food, making sure it's nice and lumpy. I can only imagine the kinds of things Maggie is going to try and feed her now that Claire has more than milk in her diet. Keeping me on my toes that's for sure!

Mmm...Baby Mum Mum is yum, yum

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy half birthday, Claire!

M Farwig said...

Happy Sweet Six Months, Claire. Can those eyes get any bigger or more beautiful?