Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall 2008

We've had absolutely gorgeous, sunny weather lately. The changing colors on the trees are at or near their peak, reminding me why fall is my favorite season. Every time I look out my kitchen windows, or get in the car to drive somewhere, I am inspired. It's as if God took his/her paintbrush and covered the hills with color just to remind me that s/he's near.

I wandered around our yard and subdivision while the girls were napping recently and snapped a few pictures of the surrounding beauty.




5 comments:

Stay at home mom Stephanie said...

Wow! Jim and Peggy are you sure that you want to move from there? If is absolutly georgeous!!!

Sarah said...

Wow...I just love this time of year when the election signs are in full bloom.

Deanna said...

Gorgeous! And all the pics of the kiddos are great! So now you are officially in my bookmarks so i will be checking more often!! Talk to you soon. xoxoxo

Anne Haber said...

Awesome Peggy! These are georgeous pictures. Thank you for sharing them on your blog. It's great to see all of the beauty you see everyday, inside the house and out. Thanks again for the chat!

Rachel Brady said...

Gorgeous pictures, Peggy! You're a talented photographer. Thanks for posting. (Down here in Houston... not so lovely.)